St. Pauls is a parish of the Episcopal Diocese of Delaware. The
congregation first met on Trinity Sunday, June 7, 1868. After meeting in
borrowed locations for 23 years, they built a church on
Camden-Wyoming Avenue. By 1969 they needed a larger facility, and
in 1972 the church moved into the current building at Old North
Road and West Street. With 8.3 acres, we literally have lots of room
for growth and improvement!