St. Pauls is a parish of the Episcopal Diocese of Delaware. The first meeting of the congregation was on Trinity Sunday, June 7, 1868. They met in borrowed locations for 23 years until they built a church, but by 1969 they needed a larger facility. In 1972 the church moved into the current building which is on 8.3 acres. We literally have lots of room for growth and improvement!